Sunday, February 24, 2013

Favorite Night of the Week

It's Walking Dead night!
First off, I wonder am I the only one who has noticed how The Governor's eye patch keeps changing sides?
2nd off, I really love how the characters are growing. I'm very happy about how strong Carol has become, and Hershel (sp?) is really great with how strong he is and keeping things together without even being the leader! I'm getting tired of Woodbury, however. Also, that group that left the prison and is now at Woodbury, I hope the good people in the group somehow join back up with Rick's group. Those other two guys can stay with The Governor's group.
  By-the-way, why is everyone so afraid of The Governor anyhow? And what about Meryl and Michone? Meryl seems swing whichever way the wind blows. Michone, well, we still don't know anything about her background. And who the heck are these special guests on Talking Dead tonight? I've never seen those two on anything before!
  Ah, thank goodness this show comes on on Sunday night, otherwise Monday would ruin my Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment