Thursday, February 21, 2013

Collapse

I was looking in a magazine the other day, while waiting on my doctors appointment time to arrive. I think the magazine was called Lucky Duck or something to that effect, and this issue was 'The Apocalypse issue. I'd never heard of or seen the magazine before, but it had sort of a retro look to it, which is what got my attention. Anyhow, since it was the Apocalypse issue of course it had to provide survival tips, like preserving eggs and how to cook goats brain, etc. but more importantly, it made mention of a movie I wanted to add to my Netflix. I'm pretty sure the movie was called 'Collapse.' The author seemed impressed with the movie, and recommended seeing it. So, it is now on my list of must-see zombie movies. I'll let you know what I think whenever I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment