Sunday, February 10, 2013

Countdown to The Walking Dead

Well, less than an hour until the long awaited 4th season of The Walking Dead. I've spent most of my weekend taping and watching the first 3 seasons. It's good to be looking forward to Sunday nights again. It kind of lessens the Monday dreads.
  It was a good refresher to catch up on the first episodes. They'll be rerunning them again on Thursdays in black and white. I don't know why that is, but I'll probably watch some of it again. This go round I've been taking a closer looks at the personalities and intriacies of the relationships. I feel a little more compliant toward Andrea and Lori. I think Lori was a good person who made a mistake, but I still didn't like her high-horse attitude and was glad when Andrea put her in her place.
  In the 3rd season, I'm feeling about the same with Andrea as I have all along, and am a little disgusted that she got with The Governor. I'm sure that mistake will come back to bite her. :)
With the remaining original cast, it will be very interesting to see who makes it through to the end, and if Rick stays in charge.

I'm also looking forward to Talking Dead. That's the first time I ever remember there being a show about a show. It turned out to be a pretty good idea to do that. And it offers some different takes on what the characters might have been thinking or plotting.

B-T-W, did you here about The Walking Dead, Dead Yourself Ap?
Oh, and you can even pre-order the new Walking Dead soundtrack
I've got a great idea for a Walking Dead product and no, it's not a game. I think I'll write AMC about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment