Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Crochet Season

I've been on a crocheting kick lately. I've really gotten into making hats. I made myself one last year, which I wore all winter, but decided I needed an updated one for this winter. Slouchy hats seem to be all the rage right now, and I definitely love the look of them! So far, I've made 4 hats, including a slouchy Newsboy cap. I love those Newsboy hats and think they look adorable on little kids. I'd love to post pictures of the hats I've made, but haven't gotten around to photographing them yet. Therefore, I'll just post a couple of links to free patterns I've found across the web.

Thank you to everyone who provided free patterns of their crochet projects.

Here is the next hat I plan to make.
I'd also like to try this version of crochet newsboy cap.
Here is a Basic Earflap Hat Pattern, courtesy of a Christian woman.
BellaOnline also has many links to crochet and other craft sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment