Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today's Magic

57.If some situation occurs that affects your state of joy, repeat to yourself, 'All good is coming from this situation.' And it will. Learn from each experience. You will find after experiencing a challenging situation, your level of joy will be higher than it has ever been before. Isn't that a good thing?
This was my quote from today's magic puzzle. I know it's true. I've already trained myself to think this way, having undergone so much adversity over the cats and other challenges I'v faced as a homeowner and single parent. The upcoming months promise more of the same if the reports of extremely bad weather I've been hearing about prove true. There are so many wholes in this house, I don't knwo how we'll keep warm. Good thing the cats gather and sleep on me at night, only my feet are cold on occasion. I won't have enough money to repair everything before the cold weather hits (TONIGHT!). But, this month is a little more promising. I'll be able to cash in vacation time from my part time job. And, I should be making the last payment on another outstanding debt. I'm still seeing ads for people trying to find homes for kittens and cats, so I want to get a jump on getting the remainder of the cats fixed and up to date on shots. This, on top of paing off the outstanding Vet bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment