Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's happening again! I'm being turned on to new books already when I've yet to finish the ones I started last year and previously. I had told myself I would finish at least some of the books I'd started before I began another one. Fortunately, I didn't list all of the books I was reading on my Goodreads 'currently reading'  list. A few books I've got in mind to read this year are:

The Beautiful Ruins
The God Dilemma
Survive by Alex Morel
Lilith by George MacDonald
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
etc.

Also, I've really gotten into hair, nails, and makeup lately.
Not so much hair and makeup, though I do pay a little more attention to it now, but I've discovered nail art. I've been having great fun experimenting with creating art on my fingernails. Like always, I'll post pictures when I get things together that way! Meanwhile, check out CutePolish on Youtube, and also, MyNaturalSistahs on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment