Thursday, January 24, 2013

I saw this commercial about a discount website that sounded like it had incredible deals! I thought it was called The Mayfair.com, but when I typed it in the url this is what came up:
http://www.mewsofmayfair.com

The Mews is a pretty cool website that I've been leaving up and returning to often. I love the design and look of the website. The way it is laid out is pretty typical. Still, it's one of those sites you can spend a lot of time on just exploring, seeing what's animated and check out all of the extra extraneous information that is not really relative to the restaurant itself. The extra stuff, like the weather and other areas on the map of London doesn't really bother me, but it definitely serves the purpose of keeping you on the site much longer than it would take for you to just check the menu and make a reservation. A day off from work, like todsay, is the perfect time to explore sites such as this. I've decided that if I ever visit London this will be one of my places to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment