Thursday, December 13, 2012

Checks in the Mail

When placing an order with the universe you're not supposed to worry about how your request will be fulfilled. You just, Ask, Believe, and then Receive. I haven't played the lottery again, but I still seem to be falling into money lately. Last week I received a $5.00 check from a class action suit, and didn't have to do a thing to ger it. This week I got a check from my dental insurance. Even though I went out of network I still got a small refund. Then of course there is my work check from my part time job. I only count that one because I'm able to hold onto it for a while instead of cashing it right away. I try and wait for the next one to arrive before cashing the previous week's check. Lastly, I've come up with a pretty simple way to save which I could have been doing all along, but it was so small I didn't take it into account. At the end of the pay period I clean out my purse and get all of the change lying in the bottom and put in a jar. I keep the change that hasn't fallin to the bottom to use for spending. Last pay I had a over $7.00 in change!

No comments:

Post a Comment