Tuesday, December 11, 2012

As you may have guessed, I did not win the Powerball lottery the other week. However, I did fall into some extra money unexpectedly. The first bit of change I found literally fell from the sky. I had been looking under the hood of my old car to get information on the engine that I plan to replace very shortly. As I closed the hood, a sprinkling of pennies came out of nowhere and landed on top of the hood. I have no idea where they came from. Had they fallen when I first lifted the hood I'd have been less surprised, but as it stands, I have no way of explaining it. Later in the week I was thrilled, when broke and hungry, I found a twenty dollar bill in my purse that I'd forgotten I'd tucked away in a rarely used pocket. I was very grateful, and made a point of 'counting my blessings' every day after that. So, I'm not discouraged. I still believe I will come into a windfall sooner or later. The stories on The Secret.tv tell me that it happens all the time!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment