Monday, September 3, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I know it's a little late in the game to offer this, so I'm going to extend the free shipping for items in my Etsy shop until the end of the week, or possibly even the end of the month if I don't accomplish as much as I hope. I plan to list a couple of new bracelets I've made as soon as I get them shot. I may even do a few earrings if I can get those created as well. They're not made yet, but I have designs in mind. I took advantage of Michael's Labor Day specials and picked up some new glass beads over the weekend. Actually, I started out getting some strung beads from JoAnn's, where they were 50% off. I wanted to hit another JoAnn's store, but got waylaid at Michael's. The deals weren't as good there, but I got some of their beads anyhow. Now I've got to try and recoop the money I really shouldn't have spent. Check out my Etsy listings down there on the left column of this blog. Check back periodically for my updates, and don't forget about the FREE Shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment