Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Can Relate.

I've been home sick for a few days, and in between sleeping and taken in fluids, I've watched a lot of old TV shows including episodes I missed when they were airing. I even caught the final episode of Friends! So, when I came across this quiz to determine which 'Friends" character I'd be, I just had to take it. Here are my results:
You are a beautiful, funny, quirky person who lives to entertain! You care deeply about the environment, and you always make sure to do everything you can to take care of it. You love animals and music, and your spiritual beliefs are a big part of who you are. Your friends love you for your wisdom, your strong conscience, and your sense of humor. When you're around, there's never a dull moment!
25.9% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.
Which Friends Character Am I?

You guessed it! I'm Phoebe Buffay!

Find out which Friends character you are right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment